Saturday, June 16, 2012

Ameera is now 2 years Old!!

Belated post on Ameera's birthday..

delayed with some deadlines & abandoned WIP



nothing special though.. she's just keep getting adorable and smarter.

 "AMEERA LATIFA ADI"

Was born on June 10th 2010

Happy Birthday my dear...
May Allah bless you for all your happy & healthy life



I order a rainbow birthday cake...
on an online shop I found on the internet...

kinda success since we all ate it up till nothing left haha...

just a small group of our dearest family...


singing happy birthday song with several time candle blowing

and of course... prayer to Allah SWT.



with so "very hard to tell " kakak  that no nice picture...
she keep hiding her face... no passion to look pretty on her little sister's birthday party.

well.... that's a 5 years old do!





too bad I forgot to take a picture of the nice lookin rainbow cake after the first cut.
the only slice left is all we have to see...


I  order one 30cm round rainbow cake with a delicious creamcheese... PLAIN

the shop had to ask me twice to make sure..
YES... one plain taart I said
with a design of the cake on my head...

so a while the order arrived, I started to make a sugar icing of number 2.




so whalaa... plain rainbow cake with my simplest design.
Ready to eat...

incase you're wondering
it.s Biteme Rainbow Cake  
blog : bitemerainbow.blogspot.com


Untill next birthday...!!

No comments:

Post a Comment