Friday, March 23, 2012

Mr. and Mrs. Wonky

A friend at the office saw my crochet owl on IG for my girl's birthday present.
She asked me to teach her how to crochet... so we spend 3 hours on the next couple of day to learn crochet.

after that... I kinda curious for amigurumi, and began to try patterns and forms to create any other cute stuff. Of course I choose monsters coz they can be any size, color and forms LOL

so here's my atempt on making a monster family. Harry Wonky & Sally Yarns. They met & fall for each other.


I have this old yarn I bought from a craft store, unfotunately they dont sell it anymore.
it's bumpy & soft  but very easy to form.

Harry & Sally only have one child. ( coz of the left over yarns only enough for one child :p)
So, Meet Toby Wongky


Together they live happily ever after....



No comments:

Post a Comment