Friday, March 16, 2012

Kalyla is now 5 Years Old-Part #1

time fly if we live it happily.

Kalyla is 5 years old today- March 16th 2012.
its just feel like yesterday feeling her inside my tummy.

she's now a cute little girl & of course a big sister of Ameera, my youngest daughter.

Kalyla throw a simple birthday party in her classroom this morning. with 20 of her classmates.
I prepared an angry bird birthday cake and 20 owl brownie cake for every friend in class.

well, cant say its easy to decorate the owl cake all by myself, since my mother-Kalyla's Grandma- is very busy with her catering order.



so for like 7 hours I was covered with chocolate - literally- and sugar icing.
finally at 9pm it's all done, with kalyla & ameera snuggling around my legs asking me to tuck them in.

why owl cake?
i've been inspired with images by everybody on instagram that been crocheting owl figure. so cute that I decided to make one of my own & made it as a birthday gift for kalyla & for the design of the souvenir cake
Glad she like it, coz I finished sewing everything into one untill 2am in the morning zzz.zzz.zzz.....

 not to mentioned the chaos while i'm decorating the birthday cake...
what a good intention  kalyla wanted to help mommy... so I let her stick the label to the top of the plastic box... while i'm decorating with speed- please dont look at the detailed on the cake..

sigh.. I've could've done better if there no two screaming little girl playing around me, adding more accent to the chaotic kitchen. Thanks nek antik... ( grandma) to let me worked and made your lovely neat kitchen such a mess.

Angry Bird cake... she want it for like a while.. and I think, what a great idea to decor it with the toys kalyla have. It was a success. of course all her friends like the cake and hardly cant take those little fingers away from those angry birds haha....




and ameera seem enjoy but quite confuse with all those kindergarten kids... she exploring and experience every little thing happened this morning. imagine....  getting into her big sister classroom? ( of course its not allowed in regular day)


 such fun indeed... pull through all my effort to make my little girl smile. great memory to remember.


1 comment: